Fostering a culture of innovation and new ideas comes from enabling creative people to think laterally. ITIC Chief Technology Officer Dr. Joachim Taiber and six other distinguished panelists will share how they do this for their respective organizations at the 8th Annual AmCham Germany Business Day on March 16. Held at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, this year’s event is titled “Innovation Triangle: USA-Germany-Israel.” Speakers from all three countries will be featured throughout the day, sharing best practices designed to develop technological and business innovations. Formally called the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, AmCham Germany strives to enhance global economic and trade relations built on a strong foundation of American and German partnership.
Joining Dr. Taiber on the AmCham Business Day Innovation panel are:
• Anton Klees, CEO, active value GmbH, Duesseldorf, Germany
• Dr.-Ing. Norman L. Firchau, President & CEO, Porsche Consulting Inc., Atlanta, GA
• Martin Hager, Group CEO, retarus GmH, Munich, Germany
• Uwe Schlegel, Executive Director, Archon-Meridian, Faengerskamp, Germany
• Dov Ganor, CEO, Mobi – Mobility Insight, Herzliya, Israel
• Shaul Sharoni, COO, Itamar Medical Inc. – North America, Atlanta, GA
Keynote speakers for the program are Dov Moran, an Israeli entrepreneur and investor best known as the inventor of the USB Flash Drive, and Ken Weinstein, President and CEO of the Hudson Institute, a conservative non-profit think tank based in Washington, D.C. that promotes new ideas for the advancement of global security, prosperity and freedom.